20th Annual Aston Business and Community Expo & Community Day
The Aston Business and Community Expo will be held Saturday, October 7, 2017. (raindate: Saturday, October 14, 2017) We invite ALL Aston Township businesses to participate.
20th Annual Aston Business & Community Expo
This event happens on Aston Township Community Day! The day will begin at 9:30 am with the Aston Community Day Parade followed by the Business & Community Expo, which will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. inside the Aston Community Center. The Expo will provide participating businesses the opportunity for direct contact with potential customers as well as the chance to display pertinent business information while residents browse the grounds of the Aston Community Center and participate numerous Community Day activities. Here are some important points:
- To register, please Terry. It is suggested that you respond as soon as possible, since space is limited.
- Community Day with family entertainment and food will take place outside on the grounds of the Community Center.
- Announcements will be made throughout the event. Please take advantage of this.
- Set Up Times: Friday Evening (from 5pm to 7pm) or Saturday (from 8:30am – 9:30 am)
- There will be 2 wristbands given for those at each table. Additional wristbands may be purchased. You will need a wristband in order to get your food.
- NOTE – All cars must be out of the driveway by 9:30 am.
- Cost for the event, per table is as follows:
- $100.00 per table for members
- $150.00 for non-members
- $25.00 for non-profits
- No tables are to be taken down before 3:00 pm.
Business Expo Contact: Terry Yanuzzi email@example.com
We would appreciate you telling everyone about this event and encouraging them to attend. You may share this post on social media by using the share buttons at the top of this page. Community organizations will also be participating in the display area, which may be if additional interest to attendees. We will advertise, but we need everyone’s help in “spreading the word.” Feel free to announce the Expo within your organization’s newsletters, mailings, or other publications. The Expo is open to the public, and admission is free.
Aston Township Community Day
Community Day Events
- Bike Decorating & Rodeo Contest – 8:30am (Big Lots)
- Community Day Parade – 9:30am (on Concord Rd. from Neumann University to Community Center)
- Aston Business Expo – 11:00am – 2:00pm (inside Community Center)
- Concord Dance Center (exhibition)- 11:30am
- Amkor Karate (exhibition) – 12:00pm
- Zumba with Jenn (exhibition) – 12:30pm
- Richards Guitar Studio Bands on Stage (Live Music) – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Pony Rides ($3 each)- 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Bike and Rodeo Contest
Kids, ages 0 to 12, can participate in the parade by decorating their bikes, wagons and strollers and riding along the parade route for all to see. Prizes will be awarded for the best decorations. There will also be a Rodeo Contest prior to the parade for bikes, sponsored by the Neumann University Nursing Program. Check the registration form for contest rules. Registration forms will need to be filled out so your kids can join in the fun. Bike & Rodeo Contest Contact: Maureen Dillon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Day Parade
Community Day will begin with a parade from Neumann University (Neumann Drive) starting at 9:30AM. The parade will proceed along Concord Road to the Aston Township Community Center. The parade will feature local community groups and organizations, as well as, musical entertainment.
Parade Participation Contact: Nancy Bowden: 610-494-5490 email@example.com
Wrist bands can be purchased in advance for $3 each at the Community Center, beginning September 1st through Friday October 6th. Wristbands purchased during the day of the event will be $4.00 each. Proof of Aston residency is needed at the time of purchase.
Information about Community Day can be found on Aston Public Access TV (Comcast Chanel 10 or Verizon Chanel 45), Aston Township Web Site (www.astontownship.net), Aston Times, Community Bulletin Board and the ABA Web Site.
Anyone interested in participating in Community Day, the Community Day Parade or volunteering your services for Community Day, please contact:
For Community Day Participation Contact: Maryann Bullen: 610-494-2337 firstname.lastname@example.org
For Parade Participation Contact: Nancy Bowden: 610-494-5490 email@example.com
For Business Expo Contact: Terry Yanuzzi firstname.lastname@example.org